The Framing Podcast Interview
I was recently a guest on The Framing, a podcast hosted by Ricardo McRae that features in-depth conversations with people in the creative industry. In my interview we talked about:
- why I say Go big or Go home
- my frustration with the creative industry
- how I came up with Art Pays Me and the Woke collection
- what happens in life when you focus?
- what if a designer was at the head of a company making decisions?
- why design is a competitive advantage in business
- what happened to my creativity at art school
- what to do when you have complete creative freedom on a project
- why I gave up playing Xbox
- what I learned about my dad after he passed away
- why I'm obsessed with legacy.